Create a wallet
To get started with KlandestinoSwap, the first thing you will need to do is set up a wallet that supports Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
When you are setting up a wallet, follow the guide carefully and make sure to backup your recovery phrases securely.
We recommend the Web 3.0 wallets added below for simple setup and ease of use:
Get BEP20 tokens
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) native tokens are BEP20 . To do most things on BSC, you will need to pay for gas, which comes in the form of BEP20 BNB, likewise you will need the BEP20 version of any tokens you wish to trade, bet, etc. on BSC.
You can follow a few ways to convert their tokens to BEP20, but these are the ones we recommend:
Klandestino Swap Exchange
Token Swap on Klandestino Swap is a simple way to swap one BEP-20 token for another via automated liquidity pools.
Simple Swap User Interface
Select Token A (Klan) and Token B (Busd), set the equivalent amount and review the amount received. Hit Approve to confirm Token (One time use only) and perform Swap, confirm transaction in Wallet to receive the swap.
If you don’t see the tokens you want to swap, go to Liquidity and click on import it, in select Token paste the address of
- Klan Token (0x862597a92b98cdb4fa2247e911ac205b5c35ccdd)
- Busd Token Bep 20 (0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56)
You can import any token, but you can only exchange those with liquidity.
The liquidity provided to the exchange comes from Liquidity Providers («LPs») who stake their tokens in Pools. In return, they get Lp (Liquidity Provider) tokens, in KlandestinoSwap will be (KLP) which can also be staked to earn KLAN tokens in the «farm».
When you perform a token exchange (trade) on the exchange, you will pay a trading fee of 0.4% , which breaks down as follows:
- 0.35% : returned to the liquidity pools in the form of a commission reward for liquidity providers.
- 0.03% – Sent to the KlandestinoFinance Treasury.
- 0.02% – Reserved Direct Award for those who meet conditions.
Liquidy and Aggregate Liquidity Pools
KlandestinoSwap pools allow you to provide liquidity by adding your tokens to liquidity pools or «KLP».
When you add your token to a liquidity pool (LP), you will receive tokens equivalent to your liquidity. KLP Token
For example, if you deposit $ KLAN and $ BUSD into a liquidity pool, you will receive KLAN-BUSD KLP tokens.
The amount of KLP tokens you receive represents your portion of the KLAN-BUSD liquidity pool. You can also redeem your funds at any time by removing your liquidity.
Providing liquidity is not without risk, as you may be exposed to non-permanent losses. «Simply put, non-permanent loss is the difference between holding tokens in an AMM and keeping them in your wallet.»
It’s not all bad for liquidity providers, as you’ll also receive a reward in the form of trading fees. Every time someone trades with KlandestinoSwap, the trader pays a 0.4% fee, of which 0.35% is added to the liquidity pool of the exchange pair they traded with, locked into the smart and added once the KLP is withdrawn.
- There are 10 LP tokens representing 10 KLAN tokens and 10 BNB tokens.
- 1 LP token = 1 KLAN + 1 BNB
- Someone exchanges 10 KLAN for 10 BNB.
- Someone else exchanges 10 BNB for 10 KLAN.
- The KLAN / BNB liquidity pool now has 10,035 CAKE and 10,035 BNB.
Each LP token is now worth 1,00035 KLAN + 1,00035 BNB.
To make it worthwhile to be a liquidity provider, you can also put your KLP tokens to work for a new yield on KLAN farms , while still earning your 0.35% trading fee reward. plus the Klan Token reward.
How to trade on KlandestinoSwap.Finance Exchange
1. Go to the exchange page here .
2. Unlock your Binance Smart Chain Wallet, MetamasK (top right).
3. Select the tokens you wish to exchange and enter the amount. Confirm «Approve» in your wallet.
4. Verify the details and click «Exchange».
5. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
You are done! You can click on «View in bscscan» to see the details of your transaction.
How to produce farming in KlandestinoSwap
1. Go to the farm page here .
2. Connect your Binance Smart Chain wallet (top right corner)
3. Choose which farm you want to use. For this example, we will choose the KLAN-BUSD farm. You will have to pay two fees (Approve – Deposit). Review guide how to create KLP
4. Go to the exchange page here and click on «Pool» and then «Add Liquidity».
5. Select the tokens to add, in this case BUSD and KLAN. You must provide them in a 50/50 ratio against the USD value. For example, you would need to add $100 from BUSD and $100 from KLAN. Once you are done, click on «Supply».
6. Verify the details, click on «Confirm supply» and then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. You now have liquidity tokens. Then go back to the farm page .
8. Click «Select» on the farm you want to use.
9. Click on the «Approve” and enter the number of liquidity tokens you wish to wager and click “Deposit» button to bet your liquidity tokens “KLP”.
10. You are now growing KLAN tokens!
Stake pools “Wbnb” and “Wklan”(LP) to grow KLAN tokens:
1. Make Wrap / Unwrap of Tokens «BNB» and «KLAN» to deposit in Stake in in section SWAP. Pay fee in your Wallet 3.0 «Metamask» of «Approve» and then put the amount and give «Exchangue»
2. Go to the desired pool and carry out the same steps as in the KLP for Stake of WBNB or WKLAN
Reward multipliers INITIAL:
- KLAN / BUSD (1X)
- BNB / CAKE (1X)
- BNB / BUSD (1X)
- ETH / BTC (1X)
- USDT / BUSD (1X)
- WBNB (1X)
- WKLAN (1X)
Stake Maximum duration 3 months. The Multipliers will be reviewed when the project needs it Possibility of Loyalty Bonus for permanence of 1 to 3 months, consult conditions and white.